Earn crypto with Bitcoin SV (BSV) interest accounts
Help your Bitcoin SV crypto earn interest on YouHodler. Deposit BSV and start earning 4.5 APR + compounding interest today. Enjoy instant transactions, weekly payouts, and high-level wallet security.
Bitcoin SV vs. Bitcoin: What’s the difference?
On August 1, 2017, there was a hard fork of the original Bitcoin blockchain which resulted in the creation of Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Tensions amongst members in the Bitcoin community, specifically regarding the growing scaling concerns were the catalysts for this hard fork. A little over a year later, tensions again arose and on November 15, 2018, a third hard fork occurred, resulting in a new cryptocurrency called Bitcoin SV (BSV).
Bitcoin Satoshi Vision, as it is officially known, is different from both Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin in regards to its block size. While BCH chose to keep the block size to 32 MB, the BSV community through 132 MB was more appropriate, and thus, BSV was born. There are still debates out about which version of the Bitcoin blockchain is the best but either way, YouHodler allows you to earn interest on all three of them.
How to earn interest on BSV
To earn crypto on YouHodler is easy as 1,2,3. Literally. There are just three steps. Here they are.
- Go to you YouHodler and sign up/sign in (iOS, Android, or web versions available).
- Deposit BSV to your personal BS wallet
- Watch as your BSV earns interest (4.5% APR + compounding interest)
Why choose YouHodler to earn Bitcoin SV
There are countless reasons to choose us for your Bitcoin SV interest account. One reason is that we’re a friendly group of people but for those looking for more technical reasons, here you go:
- 4.5% APR on BSV deposits
- Instant deposits and withdrawals (no fees for BSV)
- Ledger Vault pooled crime insurance fund of $150 million
- Industry best practices for crypto wallet security
- Funds are never kept 100% in hot wallets for an additional layer of security.
- 2FA and 3FA security features available
- Transparent and competitive fee structure.
- And more!
See why YouHodler is quickly becoming the favorite choice for both passive and active “HODLers” and deposit some BSV today.