YouHodler Platform Service Level Declaration (Agreement)
1.1The present Service Level Declaration (Agreement or SLA), identifies the expected level of services provided by YouHodler Platform (The Company or the Platform or We) to its Customers (Users or Clients, or You) as well as complaint and dispute resolution procedures.
1.2The Platform’s services for the purposes of the present SLA: Crypto-backed lending products, including: crypto-backed loans, Turbocharge, MultiHodl; Deposits and Withdrawals; Conversion/Exchange; as well as a supporting Customer Support Service);
1.3All operations are to be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions that the User must read, understand and agree before using the services;
1.4The Company shall take all reasonable steps to obtain the best possible results for its Clients when receiving, transmitting, and executing Client requests to the Platform.
2.Customer Support Service
2.1As a knowledge base, the Company provides you with a Help Portal. Users are free to use it together with all data available in the Platform at any time to receive actual information about the Company’s services, features and other details related to the Company’s product and services.
2.2We are committed to providing you with the prompt and useful communication service at the Platform’s Customer Support chat. Customer Support chat is available 24/7 at youhodler.com; app.youhodler.com as well as via iOs and Android mobile applications.
2.3The average time of response in the Customer Support Chat:
- 1 - 2 minutes during the EU office hours (9am - 6pm CET/CEST time zone),
- From 1 minute to 2 hours during the EU office non-working hours (6pm - 9am CET/CEST time zone).
3.Withdrawal and Deposit Transactions
3.1You can request a withdrawal or deposit form the Platform at any time.
3.2The execution / confirmation time of blockchain transactions may vary in different blockchains from a few seconds to a several hours depending on the certain blockchains workload and capacity. The Company commits to use a recommended amount of fees for each particular network at the moment of transaction creation.
3.3The speed of the fiat (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF) bank wire transactions may vary from a few minutes to 24 hours for EUR SEPA transfers and up to 5 working days for International SWIFT bank wire transfers. The average speed of the credit card transactions is up to 5 minutes, but in rare cases it may take up to 3 business days according to the third-party payment provider maximum estimation. Also, the success of the credit card transaction fully depends on your bank and the payment provider rules. The Company commits to submit a ticket to a payment provider in case of delay or failure and provide the user with its status. The Company holds no liability for the delays on the payment providers side.
4.1The Company commits to provide Users with the most actual market price information on the Platform. Meanwhile, at times of rapid price fluctuations, market illiquidity or higher volatility, some differences between the expected price of an order, and the price the order is actually executed at could be possible (slippage). Please be advised that slippage is a normal element of the cryptocurrency market execution.
4.2Due to the market execution on the platform we cannot guarantee 100% execution of your orders at the price specified on the Platform. However, we confirm that your orders will be executed at the next best available market price from the price you have seen in the Platform as an estimation.
4.3The Company places a significant importance when executing Client’s requests and strives to offer high speed of execution within the limitations of technology and communications links.The speed of execution may be affected by the following factors:
- Quality of the communication networks and сustomer's devices performance. The Company holds no liability in cases where Clients are using poor wireless, or a dial-up connection or any other communication link that can cause unstable connectivity with the Platform; As well as any possible malfunctions or low performance of the Customer's devices.
- Delays on a third-party service-provider (Exchange) side. The Company commits to submit a ticket to a third party service provider in case of an execution delay caused by them and take all reasonable steps to resolve the issue and provide the user with its status.
4.4The Company reserves the right to close/block the User’s access to the Company’s products and services, or to refuse to fulfil the Order / revise the financial result of Operations performed by such Client in the event that the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that:
- the Client has performed, whether intentionally or unintentionally, Operations at times of errors or technical faults in the Platform, price lags (where the Quoted Prices displayed are not up to date as a result of short-term connection issues, as well as for other reasons), or errors in the prices set by the liquidity providers used by the Company;
- the Client has performed Operations in bad faith, including but not limited to the use of insider information;
- the Client has engaged in what are referred to as "arbitrage operations", including any operations performed in an attempt to derive no-risk profits from the Company's bonus programmes or loyalty programmes, as well as any other form of "arbitrage operation".
5.Technical Issue Compensation Policy
5.1The Company shall consider providing its Users with compensations of losses caused by system failures (Technical issues):
- errors in the Platform’s fees and commissions calculation,
- failure of a market price-feed.
5.2Any compensations to be provided only upon detailed case by case investigations within the time frame described at Clause 6.4.
5.3The Company bears liability to the Client in the amount of a factual loss sustained as a result of the system’s failure. Liability for loss of profit shall be excluded.
5.4The Company does not provide compensation in the following cases:
- the User was properly notified by the Company about existing system’s failures and intentionally created a request to the Platform that resulted in a loss,
- losses caused by the abuse of the Platform services and/or breach of it’s policies.
5.5The Company reserves the right to withhold the User’s profits achieved as a result of technical failures.
6.Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedure
6.1Submission of complaints
6.2A complaint shall be filed by the Client no later than five (5) business days from the incident. Review of complaints submitted after this period of time may be delayed or rejected.
6.3Once we acknowledge receipt of your complaint we will review it carefully, investigate the circumstances surrounding your complaint and will try to resolve it without undue delay.
6.4We shall make every effort to investigate your complaint and provide you with the outcome of our investigation within five (5) business days from the date you have submitted your complaint to us. One of our officers may contact you directly in order to obtain, where needed, further clarifications and information relating to your complaint. Please note that in case we do not receive any response from you within the period of five (5) business days, your complaint shall be considered as “waived/closed” and no further investigation shall be pending. We will require your full cooperation in order to expedite the investigation and possible resolution of your complaint. In the event that your complaint requires further investigation and we cannot resolve it within five (5) business days, or less we will issue a holding response in writing or other durable medium. When a holding response is sent, it will indicate the causes of the delay and when the Company’s investigation is likely to be completed. In any event, we shall provide you with the outcome of our investigation no later than five (5) business days from the issuing of the holding response, depending on the complexity of the case and your cooperation. Please note that the Company shall consider your complaint as closed and cease the relevant investigation in case you fail to respond to our officers within the period of one (1) month from the date of the submission of your complaint.
6.5When we reach an outcome we will inform you about the Final Decision together with an explanation of our position and any remedy measures we intend to take (if applicable).
6.6By submitting a complaint you shall provide us with the following information:
- Your account ID (email address);
- Explanation of the issue/incident;
- Date and time of the issue/incident;
- Relevant Transaction/Loan ID visible at the Platform;
- Other information which is your opinion could be valuable for the investigation process.
6.7Complaint shall be sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Customer Support Chat;
6.8We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within one (1) business day from the receipt of your complaint.
6.9The Company reserves the right to leave a claim, complaint, or request of the Client without consideration in case they include: emotional evaluation; offensive approach towards the Company and/or its employees.
6.10In case of disputable claim situations, the Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend User’s operations on the Platform until the resolution of the case or reaching an interim agreement by the Parties.
6.12All disputes and disagreements between the Company and the Client shall be firstly settled through negotiations or/and submission of complaints in accordance with the procedure prescribed at the Clause 3.1.
6.13If no agreement is reached, the User has a right to file a complaint to the Blockchain Association of the Financial Commission by using the form. The Company commits to follow the final recommendation on the dispute resolution provided by the Blockchain Association.
Last update: Oct 23, 2020